Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Fun at the Zoo

Benjamin and I spent the day at the Denver Zoo. We had a great time. He always wants to see the giraffe's first!
 
He also loves the wild horses! After seeing this photo, I have decided a new pair of sunglasses are in order for my birthday. Honey, start a list now!



 No zoo experience is complete without climbing on the hippo statue.


And we never miss an opportunity to ride the carrousel. Benjamin always has an animal in mind before we get there. Usually he rides the giraffe. Today he tried something new...the okapi.

On the way home, Benjamin fell asleep snuggling his giraffe and his new okapi. He was sooo tired, I was able to get him out of the car and into the house without waking up. Yeah...quiet time for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment