Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Past & Future House Guests

I am excited to announce we just put in a new water heater. If you have never "vacationed" at our house you will probably think this is an odd post, but those of you who have stayed at our house know this is a big deal. We have been battling the water heater since we moved in four years ago...seriously...4 years of lukewarm water with only two people being able to take a shower. Last week, I took my first...and last...ice cold shower. Nothing motivates you to call the plumber like an ice cold shower!

We put in a new 75 gallon hot water heater...that's right...75 gallons of wonderful hot water. I have to say...I'm probably overly excited about it, but it just makes me sooo happy! Isn't it beautiful...
I see now this photo is a little blurry. I must have been shaking with excitement!
So, Lily got the first bath. You would think the hot water would make bath time more enjoyable for her and the screaming would stop, but the screaming is still continuing. This is a photo of Lily right after I have turned the bathwater on...her worried look.


Needless to say, we still don't have any cute photos of Lily in the bathtub, but here are a few shots after bath time. She is still mad about the bath in this photo and letting everyone in the neighborhood know about it.


Sweet Lillian...are you ever going to enjoy bath time?




No comments:

Post a Comment