Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Benjamin and the Water

Benjamin loves the water...any amount, any place! It use to be problem when we were outside. Puddles, sprinklers, birdbaths. But now, Benjamin has figured out how to turn on the faucet at just about every sink in our house...and he's getting sneaky about it.

The other day, I was upstairs gathering the dirty clothes and I could hear him dragging something across the hardwood floors. This is what I found when I came downstairs...
When I came into the bathroom Benjamin said, "Oh...hi Mommy. What are you doing in here?" My thoughts exactly!
After shooing him out of the bathroom, I ask him to go get dressed for the day. I tell him I'll be up in a few minutes. He says he doesn't need me to come up and help him. Really?...Since when? But I know exactly what he's planning...
And I wonder why there's never any soap in the bathroom...

1 comment:

  1. This sounds all too familiar...I wonder if Bennie and Julian have ever shared ideas on best practices for wasting water.

    ReplyDelete