Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Lily's Baby

I just received the cutest doll in the mail...for Lily, of course. This doll was created by some wonderful ladies at Baby Be Blessed. Tris was unsure about this purchase..."how many dolls does one girl need" he kept saying, but I knew it was a must have. I am so happy with this purchase and know it will get lots of hugs and snuggles from Lily for years to come.
Isn't she adorable! This is the "Lucy Lou" doll. Each doll comes with a scripture patch and you can select a scripture of your choice. This patch is attached to the front of the doll's body. 
The craftsmanship of this doll is outstanding...and I love all the different ways you can customize the doll from hair color to dress fabric. I'm looking forward to another purchase in the future...maybe "Hope" as she has the cutest pigtails!

No comments:

Post a Comment