Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

18 Days and Counting

We are officially on our way to China! We received our travel approval on Tuesday and our confirmed US Consulate appointment on Wednesday. Then the craziness began...trying to find 8 last minute, inexpensive plane tickets to China. If you remember, we are traveling with the boys, my mom & step-dad, and my mother & father in-law. We will be quite the crew!

It's hard to believe, but the reality is finally setting in. In 18 days we will be leaving on a plane headed to China...soaking up as much Chinese culture as we can and stuffing ourselves with Dim Sum...a trip of a life-time in itself. And 4 days later we will be holding our daughter in our arms. The closer it gets, the harder it is to wait!

I was so busy with last minute travel details on Friday that I completely forgot about making breakfast. Around 9:00am Bennie...aka Snuggle Bug...asked if I was going to make him breakfast. I jokingly asked him if he would make me breakfast. He, of course, thought that was a great idea. I was pretty sure he was going to bring me a scoop of ice-cream or a container of pudding. To my surprise...
he brought me 5 half-nibbled muffins. He's constantly making me laugh and in 22 days he will be making his little sister laugh too. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment