Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Amy's Instagram Photos

If you have a smartphone, you need to get the app Instagram...similar to Twitter in you follow people, but instead of tweets it's photographs. Since I only have a few friends and family following me on Instagram, I thought it would be fun to share my Instagram photos here.

Lillian's 4th of July Dress: My mom bought this dress for Lily. Isn't it cute!

Benjamin Beating Me at CandyLand

First Sign of Summer: This is our neighbor's boat. Benjamin is riding his tricycle in the lower left corner.

Cake Anyone?

Benjamin at the Denver Zoo

Lucy Keeping Warm on Our First Camping Trip

Mother's Day Weekend Camping Trip with Neighbors

Evening Bike Ride: Poor Benjamin. He just couldn't stay wake.

Benjamin's New Car Seat: Notice the milkshake we are suppose to be sharing? He drank the whole thing!

A Bad Start to Monday Morning

Our Sweet Lillian

Benjamin and Jackson Snuggling in Bed

Jackson's 50m Backstroke

My Very Own Super Hero

See all the fun you're missing! Join us on Instagram. We'd love to follow you!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment