Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Boating and Swimming

Bennie's favorite song...at the moment...is "Two by Two" about God telling the animals to get on the Arc two by two. I was painting Lily's room when I heard Bennie singing and peaked around the corner and found Bennie in his Arc.

Notice the flyswatter...he's using it as an ore. Bennie has a really good imagination. He also had a shark in the "water". Too cute!

Jackson had his first swim meet of the season this weekend. I brought my camera thinking I would get some really awesome photos...haha! It was another partly sunny day and I had trouble with the lighting. It also didn't help that the races were less than a minute and a half which doesn't give you a lot of time to readjust the settings. Luckily for me, there is a swim meet every Saturday morning in June and July. Hopefully by the end of the season I'll have a few good photos.

Jackson swimming the 50m backstroke.

Jackson getting ready for his next race in the "heating" tent.

Our neighborhood pool sits next to a reservoir, so I took the opportunity to take a photo of my boys.

This post was published using our iPad, Apple Card Reader, and Blogsy App. I am trying out our equipment for our trip to make sure it will be seamless in China. I previously tried posting using the free app Blogger, but it was awful and I had to redo the post on my laptop. The Blogsy App was a little pricey in my opinion...$5...but it works so much better. I guess you get what you pay for.

No comments:

Post a Comment