Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

My Snuggle Bug

I have to do a little bragging on my snuggle bug.


He occasionally gets a bad rap because he's a little head strong and likes to do things in his own time. He really can't help it...it's in his genes...from the Felix side of the family. Ha!

He loves to play and has a great imagination. He usually dumps out everything in his closet and then decides what to play with. 

 
He loves to play with animals, super heroes, and the Toy Story characters.


But the thing he loves to do the most is snuggle up in a chair and read a book. He has turned into a wonderful reader right before my very eyes. At the age of two, he memorized every book he could get his hands on...Dr. Seuss was his favorite. Now he is reading on his own. I no longer get to read books to him, he insists on reading books to me...and I love it!


2 comments:

  1. Great job Bennie Bennie. I hope you will read me a book the next time we see each other.
    Michael Michael

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bennie said he's going to read you "Ten Apples Up On Top".

      Delete