Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Summertime Fun in the Backyard

I know I have mentioned this before...Benjamin LOVES water. Yesterday, we decided to use the turtle sprinkler and play in the backyard to beat the heat. Honestly, it's hot...but not as hot as China.

Running through the sprinklers started off innocent...
...then Jackson decided to pick up the sprinkler and spray Benjamin with water...
and the war began.

Lily and I stayed out of the water fight and rested in the shade...although I have a feeling she will be able to hold her own in future water fights with her brothers.


2 comments:

  1. It is so amazingly wonderful that you have her home at last. Have a wonderful rest of the summer with all three of your sweet kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read through your blogs aearmark teary-eyed due to feeling so happy for you guys! I still recall the day you let us all know you and Tris had decided on this journey, glad it has such a happy ending!!

    ReplyDelete